You have decided to live in an RV. Now what? Living in an RV or motorhome can save you a lot of money. Once you start living in an RV or motorhome, there are a few things you need to do to make your life easier.
1. Make sure all your services work to avoid stress.
2. Get a mailing address.
3. Avoid getting parking tickets. Move your car as the posted signs may dictate when you can park there.
4. Make sure you renew your DMV vehicle registration. You don't want to come home one day to find out that your vehicle has been towed.
5. Install security measures.
6. Never leave your pet unattended in your RV or motorhome. It may become very hot and your pet may be in trouble or even die.
7. Never leave valuables in your RV or motorhome.
Back to The Virtual Domicile Homepage